Customer Service Policy
R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd is committed to providing excellent customer service along with a large range and variety of quality products.
- GST – 10% gst will apply to all items unless otherwise marked.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct account and delivery details. (Incorrect details prevent us from delivering your requirements as soon as practicable.)
- If you enter the incorrect address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
- It is the responsibility of you the customer, to inform us if a purchase delivery does not arrive in a timely manner allowing for freight carriers normal delivery time frames to your address.
- If a purchased not arrive please inform us immediately. Once we are advised an order has not arrived within the approximate delivery time frame, we will lodge enquiries with the freight provider to search for the order.
- We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery, but will seek compensation on your behalf, for orders which do not arrive or are delivered in a damaged state.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery by a freight provider or R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd does not constitute a failure of our agreement and does not entitle you to cancellation of the same.
For those customers wishing to apply for a 30-Day Account, please contact us to arrange a Credit application form to be sent. There are minimum requirements to open a Credit account, please contact us for details.
(CLICK HERE FOR ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM)
- Please note that not all applications for a 30-day account may be granted.
We reserve the right to refuse an account application and may suggest other options as applicable.
We endeavour to carry most products in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch a product, it will be placed on backorder and shipped when stock is available again.
- All our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclusive of GST (Goods and services tax) with GST being shown accordingly on all quotations, invoices and other documentation.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- R.G. Medical Supplies endeavours to keep our pricing at both a reasonable and competitive level. At times pricing may need to be adjusted due to manufacturing and distributer pricing alterations.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to the prices or information at any time without prior notice whether to amend typographical errors, update website information or adjust our costs based on supplier price changes.
- All images and codes are subject to change at any time with notice from manufacturers & stock distributers. Every effort will be taken to advise or Customers accordingly.
- All care will be taken but, R.G. Medical Supplies does not take responsibility for alterations or amendments beyond our control.
R.G. Medical Supplies utilises a variety of carriers, depending on the reliability, reach and geographical location of our customers. We endeavour to use dependable and efficient delivery methods.
A delivery or freight fee will be charged for all orders as per the following: –
- Orders $100.00 or under will incur a $15.00 ex gst
- Orders $200.00 or under will incur a $10.00 ex gst
- Orders $200 or over will be freight free.
Please note Account Customers generally have delivery charges waived, depending on size of the order and value.
- Freight costs can also vary depending on geographical location, quantity and weight of consignment.
- A surcharge may be incurred by the freight companies for large heavy and bulky items.
- We endeavour to utilise the services of competitive and reliable freight services for our customers.
- If our customers have a preferred supplier or an account with the same, we would be pleased to utilise their resources accordingly.
- If Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied a re-delivery fee may be incurred
- If you have given authority to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We deliver within Australia, its states & territories only.
- Overseas &/or International orders will NOT be accepted.
As a general guideline, we endeavour to ship your order the same or the next day, thus providing an overnight delivery service. Some deliveries may take 2 to 3 business days depending on product availability and your geographical location.
Any Urgent orders can be delivered on the same day depending on location and freight costs incurred.
Pharmaceutical products will not be supplied to persons unless they are registered or authorised to do so. I.e. Registered Medical Practitioners, Surgeons, Physicians, Consultants, Dentists, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists or Veterinary Surgeons.
Warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated. No responsibility is taken for incorrect use of the product which may cause other issues.
Product warranties and guarantees are also held by the manufacturer and importer. We highly recommend that all product instructions and contraindications be read and understood prior to any use. Both Manufacturers and Importers generally provide and supply training programs, in-service days, MSDS and other educational programs for users.
If you wish, please speak to our sales team or the appropriate customer support team to arrange accordingly.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give credits or refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision e.g. for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods.
Returned goods will not be accepted without prior consent. Once a request has been made, we will accredit your request accordingly.
Once the approval has been accepted. We will either
(i) replace the Product; or
(ii) provide you with a refund of the purchase price for the product.
- A credit note will not be issued until the goods are returned to our office and warehouse.
- This includes being collected by one of our representatives, freight companies or you are returning via other means.
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise credit may be refused.
- We recommend using additional external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned may incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and any insurance associated with the product return
- Also, to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us.
- Goods will not be accepted for credit for Non-stock items and special orders without prior approval.
When returning goods, please include a copy of the original Invoice and the reason for its return.
Please contact our customer service team for further clarification or concerns.
Ph: 03.9720 6177 – Fax: 03.9720 6178 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty or Damaged Goods:
Please contact our office immediately, enabling us to process and investigate the reason for goods being faulty or damaged and enabling us to either arrange for repairs or replacement once the request has been accredited.
We reserve the right to refuse consideration if said notification is not forthcoming within a reasonable time frame. I.e. 7 – 14 days from delivery or fault recorded.
Ensure before returning any goods to us that the product is faulty or has been damaged.
- Please refer to our Credit Policy as per the above.
- We do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are outside the manufacturers, suppliers or importers warranty. Exceptions may be made.
- If the product has been tampered with in any way, a credit may be refused.
- Once we have received the returned product and evaluated the item we will and contact and advise you accordingly.
Note: Delivery and/ freight fees are NOT refundable. (exceptions may be made if the freight company acknowledges blame for any damage incurred by their negligence).
Due to previous circumstances and events our staff and customer service team must adhere to our returns policy. If you have any concerns or wish us to discuss our policy further, please direct you concern in writing to The Manager, email@example.com to be followed through accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding
Subject to the paragraphs below, any liability of R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd for any loss or damage, however caused (including any possible or proven negligence of/by R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd), suffered by the consumer in connection with a product is limited to the lesser of:
- the monetary amount paid by the consumer to R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd for that product;
The limitation set out above is an aggregate limit for all claims, whenever made.
Subject to the following paragraph, R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd is not liable for any consequential loss or damage, however caused suffered or incurred by the consumer in connection with a product.
If the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation states that there is a guarantee in relation to any good or service supplied by R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd and liability for failing to comply with that guarantee cannot be excluded but may be limited, then liability for such failure is limited to R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd replacing or supplying the same or equivalent products.
We take great care to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, use, disclosure or alteration. We endeavour to ensure that our employees are aware of, and comply with, their obligations in relation to the handling of personal information. (Privacy Act 1988/1993)
Only properly authorised employees are permitted to see or use personal information held by only to the extent that it is relevant to their roles and responsibilities.
Your personal information will not be sold to any other organisation for that organisation’s unrelated independent use.
Further, we will not share your personal information with any organisations, other than those engaged by us to assist us in the provision of our products and services.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd and its Subsidiaries & Suppliers and may not be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from the same.
Every care and consideration is taken to ensure that correct details are displayed on our website.
R.G. Medical Supplies Pty Ltd – December 2018